CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Crafter and House Sitter







Monday, February 11, 2013

Sorell Tasmania House Sit 2

Back to Sorell in November 2013 to enjoy Tasmania in summer and catch up to Ronnie and all her family.  Ronnie's home was once the original Post Office for Sorell and has been converted into a beautiful heritage home with a garden full of roses and lavender. So pretty.
 
 
 
 
Time again to house sit the three little furries for another month "Great Fun" 
Peppa


Chillie
 

Bhuddie





I just love these three little cuties to death and could very easily put them in my bag and take home with me.  We had a wonderful time going for walks, sitting in the sun grooming and just having cuddles.  They really are the sweetest little dogs and so so loving.
Tasmania in summer is just beautiful and I love the place so I was really saddened to hear about the really bad bush fires near where I was staying and so devastating for the people of Dunnelly.
Ronnie has recently moved to her new home in Kingston so hope I will be able to visit her there again soon. I miss you all.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment