CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Crafter and House Sitter







Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baby Bottle Card

 
 
I just love my Pazzles machine as I can cut just about any shape I like and this one is especially for Ronnie in Sorrel ,Tasmania who is a Grandma yet again to a beautiful little Granddaughter  "Ceana".
Congratulations to Grandma Ronnie and Mum and Dad ,Laura and Anthony.
I found this pretty paper and pearls in my stash and used Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink ink and stamp from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set.
.


 

1 comment:

  1. Classic glass baby bottles are regaining popularity thanks to recent news about chemicals found in some plastics. Glass bottles are easy to care for and last a long time, but do pose the risk of cuts to mom or baby if one breaks.

    ReplyDelete